Farmers Market & Trip Planning

Farmers Market Burien Opened  May 4th 2017 thru October.  That will be our "event of the day"

I am sometimes anxious over the surprising (Still!) difficulties that occur during our daily routines, and then a special event / day is upon us, and I have to plan ahead, to prepare for a seemingly simple task.

Circus for Jesus . . Remember  Royal Lichtenstein ?  Nick Weber book promo
https://youtu.be/cYJ1YSBO6Cw

**plus  I'm  easily  sidetrack ?
* SNIP - TMI *

I've  been  reading  about  traveling  Here, most recently .  Caregiver.com seems  to  be a good  launching  point  for many questions , or well, sometimes  just validation  of my feelings .  Alz.org  is very good  but I've  recently  been  too busy  to  read that in  depth  information.
Trip Planning lately can be as simple as a prayer and a note to remind him where I've gotten to. No disaster so far .. trip for CRS coming up. Will see how depending upon others does. Move to new residence likely I suspect.
******Quote



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurting Feet and 32 years of Blessings

Sunday cloudy with chances of exhaustion

Mom's Broken Way....