Prayer before Internet access / Pentecost


I've re-read some old posts, and found this good old-fashioned style, prayer to focus my mind prior to the "journey" into the wilderness that is the Internet.
Prayer before logging onto the internet: by Fr. John Zuhlsdorf

LISTEN
Almighty and eternal God, who created us in Thine image and bade us to seek after all that is good, true and beautiful, especially in the divine person of Thine Only-begotten Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, grant, we beseech Thee, that, through the intercession of Saint Isidore, Bishop and Doctor, during our journeys through the internet we will direct our hands and eyes only to that which is pleasing to Thee and treat with charity and patience all those souls whom we encounter. Through Christ our Lord. Amen
**************£
I listen  and pray  for  grace to be able  to  carry  the message  into my life, my vocation .  I'm ... well.... 

*€*€£*&*¥** Quote  
 Forget if only
“This is the life you’ve been given by God. Live it fully.” Reads one of two quotes I keep on my puja. The second reads, “Whatever you do let it come from a place of love.” 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurting Feet and 32 years of Blessings

Sunday cloudy with chances of exhaustion

Mom's Broken Way....