5.0 Solitude, Attitude

I have an idea or two. Perhaps I will write randomly regarding. Daily Posts scheduling? Nowthen, ...


BUT this is post one of my May writing exercise(Zero I suppose.) 


Now,  I've learned some of the functions of this editor again, Lost & found pictures, added a schedule, we shall see.  

"There are souls who seek solitude merely in order to find themselves, there are others who seek it so they may give themselves"  - Augustin Guillerand


Ive desired solitude many times, just to recuperate I thought, but I find now I wish to just sit & pray. Sonetimes I find being alone on a walk in trees is calming and most of the time I can keep the calm with me for awhile, making what I must return to not such burden.

Thank you God, AND King County, for Salmon Creek Ravine Park.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurting Feet and 32 years of Blessings

Sunday cloudy with chances of exhaustion

Mom's Broken Way....