Looking at yesternday, I need to look at the HTML coding before I publish. Did not intend the highlighting and font changes I got. kinda ugly there. .... SIGH..

Today. May third. Many emails I read, and my morning meditations are on the call of St Phiip, "James the lesser" and his Mother who stood at the foot of the cross with Mary.  I am guilty of listening only this AM to the stories and letting my mind wander.

I was captivated for awhile with the music sung by the Community of Taize', Christe LUX Mundi ( Christ, light of the World. It is a melody that can get 'stuck' in my head.

Listening to the Reading from John again, I realize that I was unable to create a coherent request in my prayer. As usual, I end up running a list of grievences through my head, I pause, and just say, help me with which ever is more important Lord.
I llooked up an exorcism ( Exorcism - yes really) prayer the other day. I am and have been tormented with many distractions and "personal issues" that seem at times like a hoard of buzzing flies, keeping me from focusing on anything but the most simple tasks. (WOW, that took a Long Time to type this far)

SO...Teach us to know your Son Jesus Christ as the way, the truth, and life;..

Playlist - Taize' HERE>>>>>>>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurting Feet and 32 years of Blessings

Sunday cloudy with chances of exhaustion

Mom's Broken Way....