3rd...
Looking for places to go & see. Today is Farmer's Market, and my son will be by to go out to dinner with me. (Marty wil sometimes go too, but not today apparently)

Fyri Painting - July 2014
Burien restaurant, the Mark, has a Drunken Easel night coming up. That was a fun night in July.

Must put on calendar 25th too. That is BOO BURIEN! a Saturday Daytime Trick or Treat walk for little ones. I enjoy seeing the kids (and dogs!) who dress up to go from business to business. I have a picture of a troll from a few years ago...Where would I have put that?...hummmm

Hungry...Time to see if he'll eat if I fix it. Package made a quart of noodles and sauce - that will be 4 or more meals with the meat sauce and vegetables. Glad he likes it enough not to complain.

Went to market, but only got fresh pears and zuchinni. The fruit was mostly over-ripe and have squash and what is it? ... wwell I do have it I know. Never the less.... had a  beautiful, peaceful, relaxed dinner. Got home by 8 PM and now listening to National Geographic Wild TV in background.

Making time to read a bit of other's blogs and think of my own behavior, healtth and purpose.
END
*****a story****
I remember that Thorson told stories of the trolls., My great aunt Irene told me that her Uncle would tell how the trolls were as big as giants and while they fought, they dug out the fiords and piled up the mountains along the coastal ranges.  They were , afterward, ashamed of their behavior, and became physically as well as emotionally more small and timid. Trolls are now days found in dark, out of the wya places, small and shy persons. Originally, Thorson said his mother told him they were as powerful and destructive as the Frost Giants who made the features of the world.
Trolls I imagined for many years were agressive nad stinking, obnoxious beings. Bullys, and agressive ignorant oafs. I find more often lately that I find them as pseudo-human beings. Still they are ignorant, but less directly aggressive. Many are technologically saavy, have learned how to TROLL the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hurting Feet and 32 years of Blessings

Sunday cloudy with chances of exhaustion

Mom's Broken Way....